The McDonald's myLocker helps you manage your financial life!
myLocker is a free and secure all-in-one financial well-being app with the tools and resources to help you build and monitor your credit, manage your financial accounts and loans in real-time, create custom budgets to save for your financial goals, and establish positive financial habits.
If your goal is to purchase a home, use the tools and technology to know when you are mortgage-ready, how much home you can afford, start your real estate search, connect with a mortgage lender, and transfer your financial documents to start your mortgage application – all directly from the app!
Step 1 of 5:
McDonalds is giving you a free myLocker to help you achieve your financial goals.
- After registering your account, bookmark the login page to easily log back in: https://portal.finlocker.com/pfm/login?returnUrl=%2F
- Download the FinLocker mobile app in the App Store or Google Play Store.
Step 2 of 5:
Enroll in Credit to receive your free credit score and credit report:
- Checking will never affect your credit score.
- Check your credit report for any discrepancies. Use the link in your credit page to get started on disputing an error to TransUnion, Equifax and Experian.
- Keep paying your bills on time.
Step 3 of 5:
Add at least one financial accounts:
- Identify your financial institution.
- Enter your login credentials – bank level security with AES 256 encryption.
- Submit to have your accounts enrolled.
Step 4 of 5:
Complete your myLocker profile:
- Click the silhouette icon in your myLocker account.
- Click “Plans” and then click “Edit”
- Answer the questions about your objectives so the app can help you reach your financial goals.
Step 5 of 5:
Take a quick Mortgage Readiness Assessment:
- Once you have created your account, and completed Steps 2 – 4, go to Readiness tab to see where you are on the path towards being ready to apply for a mortgage.
Learn if you need to improve your credit score, continue saving or reduce your debt-to-income.